“Great LA Deli!”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Delicatessen
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Hollywood
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Some of the best sandwiches this side of NYC

Super fresh Rye elevates

Great wine selection with amazing specials!

An LA original for comfort food and top line wines.

Definitely worth a visit any time of day!

Reviewed 2 July 2017

We stayed near Greenblatt's when in LA recently, and ended up eating there three different times during our stay. There are so many great choices - the triple, the mac and cheese, the brisket over egg noodles with au jus, the list goes on and on. They also have a ridiculously great wine section, when some really well curated wines and a decent selection of hard liquor, too. They're right next door to the Laugh Factory, and down the street from the Comedy Store, so they stay open late. The staff was great every time we were in there. Management should be proud of this place and its staff. An LA gem!

Reviewed 3 May 2017

We stopped in late, after a long day and it wasn't very crowded.
I had their pastrami sandwich. Piled high with delicious pastrami. They make pastrami as good, or better, than any NY deli.
My wife had the Turkey dinner with all the trimmings.
My son had the Maple Mustard Chicken and the Chicken Noodle soup.
We were hungry and everything was so delicious we cleaned the plates in a hurry.
I'm going back here, next time we are in LA.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

My sister suggest this deli over Canters. WE went and had the traditional pastrami on rye with a side of potato salad. It was a terrific sandwich. I wish I did not have to run off to the airport or I would have stayed for desert.

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch. It wasn't crowded and we got a table right away. The chicken soup was delicious, the roast beef sandwich on sourdough was exceptional! The bread itself was worth the trip to this restaurant. The Roastbeef might have been the best Roastbeef I've ever tasted.