“Delicious”

Sargam Indian Cuisine
Ranked #99 of 329 Restaurants in Walnut Creek
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

The restaurant was a url outdated but very good. I loved their chicken masala. They were playing music videos on the tv that were very entertaining to watch. The bathrooms were also well kept.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

I arrived early, and found the waiters friendly and helpful. The decors was average for the price range. Windows onto a busy street were curtained.

I had cheese pakoras on the waiter's recommendation and lamb chops. The cheese pakoras were okay but not exciting. The lamb chop portion size was generous (4 for $16.95) but were cooked to medium-well and were a bit dry.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent service and Food however parking is sometimes a problem.
Very good location was near to my hotel

Reviewed 25 June 2017

We eat lots of Indian food & have very happily visited India five times. We found the buffet to be quite ordinary. One of my favorite Indian dishes is chicken tika masala which in this instance was for my taste far too salty. The remainder of the offerings was nothing to write home (or a review) about.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

My family used to eat here or get take-away a couple of times a month as this was the best Indian restaurant in the area. However, in spite of requesting Extra Mild for our last two meals (which comprised 4 different dishes each meal), everything was very hot and spicy and we had to throw away quite a lot. We might give it one more chance but I am not hopeful that they can tone down the spiciness, so we will probably have to find another Indian restaurant. Perhaps they have new kitchen staff, but after stressing a couple of times when placing the order that we wanted Extra Mild, they seem to have ignored that request.