“Sunday Brunch/Lunch with my Baby”

Main Street Kitchen
Ranked #100 of 330 Restaurants in Walnut Creek
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Love the atmosphere...we sat outside on a lazy Sunday under a pretty teal umbrella...my Sweetheart ordered French toast with fresh berries, peach and strawberry compote and mascarpone ....delicious! I had their BLT with avocado and heirloom tomatoes with a side of fries- yummy. The cappuccino was a little small for the price. Turkey sausage was a little dry and needed salt. Our server was pleasant. The gratuity was compris-included in the check. That was fine because we were satisfied. Lovely meal.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 27 February 2018

With so many great lunch spots in this area, I was excited to join friends. Very disappointed; I asked for goat cheese instead of cheddar on my burger, was told it would be extra---pretty tacky, I have NEVER been charged extra for this substitute. And the server was very rude to one of the women in our party; everyone at the table noticed it, so not just me. At their prices, one would expect better service, and it was quite noisy to add insult. Never going back---

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 19 February 2018

Was there for dinner 2/13/18. Had the yellow jack tuna grilled which was slightly over cooked. I also had the asparagus and bacon starter which was cooked perfectly. This was the third time I have been to Main Street in the past 2 years and each time it has only been average. I am not planning on returning as there are other restaurants in WC that I enjoy.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Average at best. Our server was nice and steered us in a decent direction while ordering but the food was just average at best. Not sure why but other tables that sat down after us were getting food first before us, could have been an ordering hiccup. I probably won't go back we just didn't see much on the menu that looked appealing to us and we also felt for the price the quality should have been better.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

It has a nondescript entrance but don't let that fool you. The people here cook very delicious food and the service is excellent. Had the Burrata appetizer which was excellent and then the chicken for an entree. Both were cooked perfectly and tasted great. Nice patio outside and it's dog friendly.