“YUMMY Black and Tan Sundae”

San Francisco Creamery Co.
Ranked #1 of 17 Dessert in Walnut Creek
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Went to SF Creamery today with my family. Had a delicious black and tan sundae. Nice restaurant, quiet when we went, not too busy. Service was fast and the sundae's were yummy.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Good lunch - I ate Flatbread with grilled chicken, mozzeralla cheese, mixed balsamic
lettuce (I omitted capers) with delicious homemade potato chips (not greasy). Very good and lightly sandwich. I ordered small bowl of ice cream but I knew that it was large scoop ice cream. I asked for smaller than small. The waiter gave me a kid bowl of ice cream. Good size for me.

I noticed that the restaurant changed new menu which is little different from last time but ice cream, sundaes, shakes still remain same.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Wonderful place. The ice cream is great. Tried pistachio and it was wonderful. Also went back for Burgundy cherry vanilla and it was great. Make sure to stop for ice cream!

Reviewed 24 July 2017

We visited as a party of 11 on a Saturday afternoon, We had called the week prior to attempt to get a table for the 11 of us on the Sunday, however we were (rudely) told to call another number, and when we did no-one called us back, so we had to try again a few days later.
The ice cream here is wonderful, we got the Kitchen Sink for our party of 11 and still had some left over. The actual food here is kinda meh though, although our kids loved it.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We had the pleasure of having a bite to eat here, and it ended up being a (rather rowdy) family gathering, with the American grandchildren getting to meet the English grandchildren (cousins) for the first time. We couldn't have thought of a better place for it. The restaurant took it all in stride and "a good time was had by all"!