“Big portions, minimal flavor”

San Francisco Creamery Co.
Ranked #1 of 17 Dessert in Walnut Creek
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 September 2016

We had a large lunch that day so while having dinner with family we decided to just share a caesar salad and then a large sundae. The salad had almost no flavor. We got a three scoop sundae. The scoops were huge, but the main taste was cold. Two of the flavors were with nuts....couldn't taste any and one was chocolate raspberry, could taste the chocolate, but not the raspberry. I enjoyed the toppings. The other people in our family did enjoy their burgers, including two vegetarian ones.

1  Thank Sanda E

Reviewed 1 September 2016

I LOVE THE SMELL OF ICECREAM! The smell alone does it for me. My kids loved eating mac and cheese and burgers there. I love the smell of the restaurant and the ice cream is fabulous!

Reviewed 30 August 2016

Only had ice cream cones here, but great ice cream and generous portions. On hot day there are lines.
Looks like good sundaes & malts also,

Reviewed 30 August 2016

We went here for a late night ice cream after my son in law saw it on Man Versus Food. Personally I don't go for the "how much can you eat" culture, but the quality of the ice creams is unquestionably excellent here.
All portions are good, so order wisely. There are signature dishes, and all looked great. We went for the two scoop sundaes which you can order in any combination you desire. A lovely spot with great service.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Having seen this ice cream shop on man vs food, we have to make a visit to the creamery since we were staying locally on our trip from the uk.
We were certainly not disappointed!! We showed up and the restaurant was full. We were told 15 mins wait, but we were given a table in 10. Water was brought to our table by the server without us having to ask which was brilliant, and he told the time to explain any things we didn't understand / know what it was.
Our ice creams were made and brought over very quickly! I would definitely recommend the caramel white chocolate chip as it was to die for!!
Overall an amazing experience, wonderful ice cream and brilliant service!