“Man versus Ice Creammmmm”

San Francisco Creamery Co.
Ranked #1 of 17 Dessert in Walnut Creek
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 August 2016

We went here for a late night ice cream after my son in law saw it on Man Versus Food. Personally I don't go for the "how much can you eat" culture, but the quality of the ice creams is unquestionably excellent here.
All portions are good, so order wisely. There are signature dishes, and all looked great. We went for the two scoop sundaes which you can order in any combination you desire. A lovely spot with great service.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Having seen this ice cream shop on man vs food, we have to make a visit to the creamery since we were staying locally on our trip from the uk.
We were certainly not disappointed!! We showed up and the restaurant was full. We were told 15 mins wait, but we were given a table in 10. Water was brought to our table by the server without us having to ask which was brilliant, and he told the time to explain any things we didn't understand / know what it was.
Our ice creams were made and brought over very quickly! I would definitely recommend the caramel white chocolate chip as it was to die for!!
Overall an amazing experience, wonderful ice cream and brilliant service!

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Just visited the creamery with my family. Very well priced for the portion sizes, amazing selection and great service.

I'll keep this short and sweet

It's perfect I'd go back and I'd recommend it to friends :)

Reviewed 12 August 2016

we met a vegetarian friend for lunch and she had another place in mind. but after some checking on google for places to eat, we suggested this creamery. it worked out perfectly. there was something for each of us. we're not into the trendy, gourmet eateries, so san francisco creamery had my kind of menu. i'd been craving a chicken quesadilla for a while, and it was as good if not better than any i could have gotten at a mexican restaurant. the pico de gallo, sour cream and guacamole in the cups for toppings were fresh and tasty. as was the chicken and cheese, and it was oh so yummy.

hubby's club sandwich was stacked high and packed full of turkey, great bacon and all the other fixings with the pesto mayo and was awesome. the veggie tofu burger was a bit hit with our friend, she ate the whole thing - no doggie bag for her!

we indulged after lunch and splurged on ice cream. generous scoops, tasty and addictive toppings. too bad...well actually...it's a good thing this place is not in our back yard. but now we know where to go in walnut creek!

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Great ice cream treats in giant portions. Sundaes are huge; I recommend sharing if you are not absolutely starving.