“A favorite for years”

Add it.
Taqueria Mexican Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 September 2017

I just plain like this place. It's family owned and they do a good job. Not fancy, just good solid Mexican fare.

Reviewed 23 January 2016

It went through several families over the years, but was always a great mexican eatery near the theatre, and has been missed.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

If you want a place to get in and out of quickly, with good food and good portions, this is the place. I usually get the tacos, which come with a lot of meat in it, so it is very filling. Good service and a casual atmosphere with TVs so you can watch sports.

Reviewed 15 March 2013 via mobile

Look, let's not over think things here. The menu is short and the atmosphere is just OK. But, if you want to grab a good quick bite select from a wide choice of tacos and make your plate. I suggest selecting two or three tacos (my favorite is chicken - protein style). Add a drink to your order, and that's it! This isn't as hard as launching the Space Shuttle. It's simple...its about the tacos.

1  Thank NachaLibre
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Love this restaurant in the heart of Walnut Creek. They have great tacos, burritos, and my favorite is the Torta. This place is under new ownership and I really liked their food. I will be making it my go to place for Mexican Food whenever I'm in Walnut Creek.