“Go for the Tacos!!”

Add it.
Taqueria Mexican Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 March 2013 via mobile

Look, let's not over think things here. The menu is short and the atmosphere is just OK. But, if you want to grab a good quick bite select from a wide choice of tacos and make your plate. I suggest selecting two or three tacos (my favorite is chicken - protein style). Add a drink to your order, and that's it! This isn't as hard as launching the Space Shuttle. It's simple...its about the tacos.

1  Thank NachaLibre

Reviewed 20 August 2012

Love this restaurant in the heart of Walnut Creek. They have great tacos, burritos, and my favorite is the Torta. This place is under new ownership and I really liked their food. I will be making it my go to place for Mexican Food whenever I'm in Walnut Creek.

Reviewed 16 July 2011

What happened? This is truly a sad day!!! My favorite local taqueria now looks like a cross between a hospital and an empty mattress showroom with advertisements on the wall!!! My family and I were absolutely horrified when we saw what had happened!!!! There is no Mexican flair whatsoever!!! A totally sterile and bland atmosphere as well as a new limited menu is supposedly an upgrade!!! No way!!!! No HOW!!!! I will be going 50 feet across the street to cinco de mayo where they aren't ashamed of being a mexican restaurant!!! Shame on the Owners that let the happen!!!! Bring back the old Taqueria, or start packing up!!! Nobody likes the new VERDE!!!!!

1  Thank TacoNinja74
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 14 January 2008

I think it's one of the best in the area!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook