“This place used to be great!!! The atmosphere & menu are ruined!!!!”
Review of Taqueria Mexican Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taqueria Mexican Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 July 2011

What happened? This is truly a sad day!!! My favorite local taqueria now looks like a cross between a hospital and an empty mattress showroom with advertisements on the wall!!! My family and I were absolutely horrified when we saw what had happened!!!! There is no Mexican flair whatsoever!!! A totally sterile and bland atmosphere as well as a new limited menu is supposedly an upgrade!!! No way!!!! No HOW!!!! I will be going 50 feet across the street to cinco de mayo where they aren't ashamed of being a mexican restaurant!!! Shame on the Owners that let the happen!!!! Bring back the old Taqueria, or start packing up!!! Nobody likes the new VERDE!!!!!

1  Thank TacoNinja74

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 14 January 2008

I think it's one of the best in the area!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook