“What an awesome happy hour!”

Stanford's Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Stanford's Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 315 Restaurants in Walnut Creek
Price range: USD 15 - USD 30
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Main St & Broadway Plaza Blvd
Description: Stanford's Restaurant is the perfect spot to relax in beautiful ambiance while enjoying great cuisine, scratch cocktails, and a renown Happy Hour menu!
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

My colleagues and I chose Stanford's for a goodbye happy hour. I was thoroughly impressed with the extensive menu. A few chose the fish tacos which looked delicious and they raved about them. The gal leaving our dept frequents Stanford's and she ordered the ribs and onion rings. I was amazed at the portions. I chose the Monday Special, the Cuban sandwich and sweet potato fries. The sandwich was packed with melted cheese and fresh meat. It was beyond delicious and for the price, I'm still in shock. The fries were cooked just right, not too soft and not over fried. I was impressed with this place and look forward to returning!

Management response:Responded 1 July 2017

Thank you for your kind review. We hope to have you dine with us again soon!

Nick Martinez
Manager

Reviewed 10 June 2017

Had lunch there for the first time this past week and presently surprised. Service was very good with our waitress checking on us several times to make sure our needs were met. The rib eye steak I had was good and cooked the way I wanted it. Fries were tasty as well. Others in our group also enjoyed their meals. Ambiance was good with lots of wood, booths and tables. Enjoyed the fact that they didn't push us out after the meal while we sat and chatted for some time. Enjoyed Stanfords and look forward to trying the restaurant for dinner.

Management response:Responded 14 June 2017

Thank you for your review. I am glad you had a great time here. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Excellent Cheeseburger and Mac & Cheese entrees. Great margarita. Convenient location and nice ambiance.

Management response:Responded 10 June 2017

Thank you for your kind review. We hope to have you visit us again soon.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Went there for a graduation dinner. The staff did a great job in setting it up and the service was top notch. They placed the group in the back, so it did not disturb the other guest. They had a pre setup menu that covered everything from the meat eaters to vegetarian. Great beer and wine list also.

1  Thank Brian E
Reviewed 10 April 2017

From happy hour menu and and bar to the excellent steaks,, this is the place. The filet mignon is unbelievable, huge and cooked to perfection. Happy hours everyday and all day on Sunday.

1  Thank SenorBill