“Home cooking”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

I meet a good friend here for lunch every six weeks. It’s good old fashioned home cooking. Today I had the “Nana Veggie Omelette” with fresh fruit a dry marble rye toast. It was ALL delicious! They also serve an amazing hot spice tea. Friendly service and an overall great value.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

We always use their catering service for annual company breakfast. They deliver and prompted. They are accommodating to request if it’s basic.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I LOVE this place. It feels like a treat to come here and enjoy some healthy, local foods. I highly recommend a visit for breakfast or lunch. I look forward to going again soon!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We know that the Sunrise Bistro has a terriffic menu and they serve only the highest quality food. The only negative to a great restaurant is the noise particularly in the front area.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

A very popular local breakfast and lunch place! Wonderful selection from healthy, gluten free and gourmet treats of hollandaise covered offerings. They have homemade zucchini bread and muffins and a fresh biscotti with your coffee. Yesterday I had a luscious veggie frittata and we split delicious lemon ricotta pancakes with warm fruit compote and mascarpone on top! Heavenly!