“Great Korean-American Cuisine”

Mixed Grain Korean Cuisine
Ranked #44 of 329 Restaurants in Walnut Creek
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Although the location is small, there is always a line out the door, so you won't miss it. The atmosphere is fun for that reason. This is a great place for a gluten intolerant foodie to experience some good eats. I ordered a big bowl of spicy jhap chae noodles with chicken for lunch, and I devoured the whole thing.

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Overall surprising good food for the taste of americans.
'Mandoo' (korean dumplings) a bit too plain for korean authentic food and Kimchi was the same.
Spicy ramen were very nice.

I worked in Taiwan with Korean Contractor and they had their own kitchen and cook and in comparison the food was a bit to plain.

Overall good selection and good flavour and hence recommend.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 3 April 2017

Clean and fast service. Menu choices are well described with typical Korean meals. The novice diners should have no difficulty.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 10 March 2017

My wife and I have been coming here for several years and I just never got around to writing a review. Last night we went again so it spurred me to action. We always like going there for their Korean Bimimbop; I had the Hot Pot, vegetarian, and my wife had the Regular Works with some beef. We both had more than enough to eat and actually took home some for lunch the next day. They serve a nice compliment of Korean side dishes, kimchee, etc. which is nice to add to the Bimimbop for different flavoring. Prices are reasonable, you can easily get out of there for under $50 for two.
This is a great place to get your veggies, as their bimimbop come with 8-12 different types of vegetables and a fried egg on top. You can add optional chicken, salmon, beef, etc. if you want the extra protein.

There's not much to say about the ambience, its pretty basic, but if you just want to get in to eat, get served your food fairly quickly, and not feel afterwards like you overate, this is a great place to go.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 22 January 2017

My wife was finished with her meal by the time my Spicy Pork dish arrived. I took a few bites (it was good) and took the dish home. There was so much noise in the restaurant that we could hardly wait to leave. To add insult to injury, it was not till we arrived at home that I realized that I had left my Kindle at the restaurant. Had they been at least somewhat accommodating, they could have phoned me (name & number clearly on the cover) and saved us having to drive all the way back. Our visit was on Saturday night at 5. Perhaps a better experience at another time.

Date of visit: January 2017