I have to rave about this place a bit. I have a fever but allergy and if I even smell any type of nuts my throat swells shut. My boyfriend and I went in to eat and while waiting for a table we noticed that there were nuts everywhere. We told the host never mind getting us a table because we wouldn't be able to stay and told her why. Instead of letting us go she told us to wait outside and made all of the food we wanted making sure to keep it away from all the nuts in the kitchen and brought it out for us to eat at a table outside. After so many waiters I've had in the past who have been rude and just inconsiderate about my allergy I really appreciate when people are kind, especially when they don't have to be. The food was great but the service blew me away.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.