“Great!”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bathroom (Private)
Header Farms Park (2 miles away)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

lgweber90
Woods Hole, Massachusetts
“Great!”
Reviewed 5 January 2018 for a stay in September 2017

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Ben's place! The room was clean, large, bright and equipped with a nice desk that allowed me to work from the room. I also appreciated having access to a kitchenette (with a refrigerator and coffee maker) as well as my own private bathroom. The location of Ben's place is also very close to several grocery stores, shops, and restaurants and I loved being able to walk from his house, through the lovely neighborhood, to get to them. If you are attending a workshop or working at the Joint Genome Institute, I highly recommend staying with Ben! Ben is responsive, warm, and willing to help make your stay as comfortable as possible!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing