“PhoKing Tasty!”

Pho king
Ranked #169 of 301 Restaurants in Visalia
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 18 August 2016

The location is a bit sketch! That being stated, It's PhoKing tasty and it's PhoKing fun to say! I nearly went twice in the same day. I went during a business lunch and later thought about taking the fam. It was a little too cray cray at night so we didn't go then, we went the next day! The kids loved the food. Traditional type Pho with all the tasty side options which make it just right. It was what I would expect, just not what I expected from Visalia. No offense Visalia, but if another Jack in the Box, Wendy's, McDonald's, Taco Bell, or other crappy processed corporate gag-fest joint gains ground there should be a stupid tax implemented for the city planner, mayor, or someone in charge. My suggestion, visit places like this, places trying to do it right and offer variety. Put the dollars in the hands of those who have names and wish you well. Anywho, I digress, good food. Try the Pho, all the cool kids are doing it.

Been to Pho king? Share your experiences!