“great for lunch in Visalia”

Pita Kabob Mediterranean Gastropub
Ranked #21 of 304 Restaurants in Visalia
Cuisines: Lebanese
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Stopped in here while in Visalia for business, had lunch with a colleague. I ordered the vegetarian wrap with a side of the cilantro-jalapeno hummus. The wrap is a thin flat bread wrapped around falafel and some greens. The Jerusalem version, which is what I had, includes some hot pickled peppers and a nice spicy sauce. I enjoyed this so much! The hummus too, not quite as spicy as I thought it might be, but very nicely done.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

It smelled good, but never got to eat. We were told a 30-35 minute wait. After waiting 35 minutes, I asked the hostess how long it would be since I saw 5 empty tables. She said 30-35 additional minutes... that the kitchen couldn’t handle it. Bad night I guess.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I had the shawarma plate with grilled veggies. If ever I find myself in Visalia again, I’ll definitely be back!

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Loved the garlic hummus and pita bread! Yum! Great time with wonderful friends! The atmosphere was pleasant and comfortable for a family friendly setting.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

This was a fun spot in Visalia. I'm not sure how authentic the food was. The restaurant labels itself a "gastropub," but the atmosphere is very chain restaurant. That said, the food was good if a little overpriced and the portions were generous. The service was excellent.