“Excellent food, OK service”

Trish Vietnamese Pho
Ranked #144 of 314 Restaurants in Visalia
Reviewed 25 July 2015

The food was outstanding. Beef noodle soup, Chicken with noodles and shrimp. The salad rolls were the best I've ever had!

Reviewed 18 January 2015 via mobile

Trish Vietnamese Cafe has the absolute best Pho in town. I'm a fan of the vegetable pho, but my husband has basically tries their whole pho menu, and has a hard time picking a favorite because he loves them all so much. He's recently been addicted to their seafood pho. They have different broths, (vegetable, chicken, etc.), so if you're vegetarian or vegan, this is a safe place to eat! The provided spices let you make your pho as fiery or as tame as you like it, and the portion size is out of this world! My husband and I can hardly ever finish the small bowl of pho, I couldn't imagine ever finishing a large. They have a great variety of appetizers too, but I doubt you'll need one... The meals are so filling! It's a friendly atmosphere, with speedy service, and excellent customer service. I highly recommend Trish Vietnamese Cafe to anyone who is the least bit interested!

Reviewed 20 December 2014 via mobile

Best Pho in town. . Beef and chicken Pho.. along with spring rolls and banh mi vietnamese sandwichese. .