“It is a cahin after all”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #62 of 301 Restaurants in Visalia
Reviewed 23 October 2017

We met family members here for dinner. Past experience in different locales were generally positive. We were seated quickly and our servier was pleasant. Food was ordered and delivered surprisingly quick. 3 people had the fish and chip, with 1 having salmon. The review of the salmaon was reported as very good. The fish and chips was NOT cod, which is very often expected. It was a singly piece of some other fish (it was not specified on the meny). My review is that the fish was dry and tough and pretty tasteless. Neither the malt vinegar nor the tarter sauce helped. The others said that theirs was "okay". I was disappointed compared to other locations.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Ate here at 6:30 on a Monday night. Not too crowded. One of our group had seen their ad all week and it has been a long time.
Crab legs with a lobster fettuccine alfredo was good. One hand of snow crab and three sticks of king crab.
Fish and chips was one large piece of mild fish and fries. OK.
Steak and shrimp was OK. The steak was cooked to order but the shrimp could have had some grill marks on them. Still tasty.
Service was adequate.
Might be awhile before we return again. A little pricey.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

I was hungry, having eaten only once that day about 9 hours earlier, so I ordered one of their "heftier" meals - the Admiral's Feast, calories and carbs be damned. A lot of various breaded and fried seafood (shrimp, scallops, clam strips, fish fillets) plus one side of choice (I chose baked spud), a side salad and three very good warm and flaky biscuits. The service was prompt and efficient (fortunately for me, it was late night and not very crowded). I left satisfied, "good" until lunchtime the next day.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

Went to celebrate my sister's birthday. Food was pretty good and the server was very accommodating. So, when the check came, I added a substantial tip ($20) which was
processed. When I checked my account on line, they had added an additional tip of
$9.17. I feel this was over the top (almost $30 for a tip). and I feel this was dishonest.
Won't be going back as it's nice, but not that nice!

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Had the choose your own shrimp and chose Scampi, Fried and Coconut shrimp. All three were delicious. My husband had the Admirals Platter and his was delicious as well. Our waiter was Gary C. and he was awesome. He was knowledgeable, provided fast and efficient service and was very pleasant. We will definitely return.