“Great Food ”

Add it.
Sp's Burgers
Ranked #82 of 301 Restaurants in Visalia
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Great little diner for both burgers and Mexican food. Family owned and run in downtown Visalia.

Arguably the best chile verde in Visalia - and just finished a great bowl of pozole.

Give it a try for a great casual meal.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

I've been here 4 times, and each time has been an excellent experience. The menu is large and varied. I always have a Mexican style meal. The lady taking orders and serving the seated customers is friendly and she does work hard! She has been there each time, so I may assume she is one of the managers or owners. I will have to get her name.

There is a take out window, you can get it to go and if you sit inside you will be served your dish.

At my last lunch visit, I had a chicken tostada- light, great flavors, and just the right portions for a business lunch: enough to satisfy but not too much to put you asleep at the meeting.

When I'm downtown, I will always visit them.

Reviewed 30 July 2016

Farmer's Market on Thursday evening ended up with us having some of the best Chile Verde nachos in town!!

Reviewed 20 July 2016

This little corner diner ended up being our dinner spot for a one night stay in a nearby hotel. Young lady running the place was friendly and efficient and had our meal to us within minutes. We had tacos. They were delicious, some of the best we have ever eaten. Locals come here, you know it's good. Price is right as well, $8 each and we were stuffed!

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Small place but nice little diner. The #5 is my all time favorite, I get it every time I go there. The young lady that runs the place is very nice.

Been to Sp's Burgers? Share your experiences!