“Good price good food ”

Xiong Pho N Seafood
Ranked #43 of 314 Restaurants in Visalia
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

A large bowl is only $6.95. The fried calamari taste so good. The neighborhood looks a little old. Good place for authentic Vietnamese food

1  Thank ZhuZhu L

Reviewed 29 November 2016

I live in orange county where Pho restaurant are everywhere.
We had a half order of fried calamari, Beef pho noodle soup and fried rice. Man!! It was really good except fried rice (it wasn't bad at all)

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

Hole in the wall place with a lot of people waiting to eat here. There was a waiting list when we came. The place is dirty and old but we enjoyed the food. Salt and pepper calamari and chicken wings, chicken and broccoli, Thai tea, and the three colors dessert. Service was friendly too.

1  Thank 878cheyennep
Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

The place is usually good and we usually take it to go. I live less than 2 miles from it, but this time it wasn't very hot when I got home. Still had the same flavored it's known for, but it just wasn't the same.

1  Thank Pedro P
Reviewed 9 February 2016

On the quest for a great bowl of Pho, I have been to Pho and Seafood about 4 times. I keep coming back because the place keeps delivering great food. Non descript ghetto fabulous location on the oval in Visalia. Plan on waiting 10-30 minutes for a table to get seated during peak times. I love the combo pho with beef and shrimp and fish. All of the right fixins to make it perfect. The fried calamari rings are a good favorite also. I haven't had the salt and pepper crab( crab tanks on the premises) but am told it is the best when in season to give it a try. Will keep coming back. Can't speak to all of the other dishes but based on the lines, few complaints are heard within these doors.

1  Thank Chris T