“Great vegan options”

Ranked #10 of 322 Restaurants in Visalia
Price range: USD 3 - USD 9
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

I visited that place with some of my friends. You can basically turn every meal vegan if you order it with tofu it veggies instead of meat. The Curry's are great and taste really good. Recommend it!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 15 July 2018

The pineapple fried rice was not what it used to be. My order came out of the kitchen very fast. You can tell they prepared most of the dish ahead of time and reheated it. The chicken had no favor what so ever.Service was very good.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

It was soooooo good. Better than I have ever had it. Also, I ordered the shrimp roll. Very tasty. 1 serving of rice was too little so I got the family size.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank basiratl2018
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

We have been here several times. My wife loves the Tom soup. We also had yellow curry and pad thai. All really good. Smaller restaurant and can get crowded. My only complaint is on a cold evening when door is opened it lets in lots of cold air. Good to sit as far from door as possible on a cold night.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Food was delicious - we sampled salad with lemon grass, tofu fried rice, shrimp and chicken avocado curry (excellent) and Thai basil chicken - large portions AND delicious. Really good food that is worth the trip - more than once

Date of visit: January 2018

Been to Thai Basil? Share your experiences!