“Big portion & delicious ”

Marie Callender's Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #47 of 322 Restaurants in Visalia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

The soup/salad bar is really nice. I tried their cheesy artichoke appetizer which was fair. But our order came out too fast to really enjoy. Then a small Chicken Pot Pie with a salad and pie. All good but I’m stuffed.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Sometimes during winter, cabin fever hits! Then, it is time to visit a local icon in Visalia, Marie Callender's. This was a fine choice to make. They had improved the restaurant's decor since the last visit. It was a very comfortable setting. The food and service were outstanding. Whether it is breakfast, lunch or dinner, one cannot go wrong to cure cabin fever or just have a great dining experience!

Reviewed 13 December 2017

I like the all you can eat Salad and Soup Bar. 3 soups to choose from and about 30 items for salad. Friendly service and always clean.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

We had eaten at this chain in Texas twenty years ago and liked it so when we saw there was one near our motel we were thrilled. I am the chicken pot pie and my husband had a burger and a garden salad he said was the best he had ever eaten. We had French Chocolate pie and Apple Crumb Pie for dessert. Great meal. I SURE WISH THEY WOULD COME TO GEORGIA - COLUMBUS, GEORGIA!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Went planning to eat the Chicken Pot Pie but so much other stuff on the menu that we went with the BBQ special. It came with 2 meats and 2 sides plus a slice of pie. I got the BBQ ribs and brisket (I think), Both were really good. Sauce on the ribs was pretty tasty. I'm pretty sure I got a salad and mac and cheese as my sides. Both were good. But the pie was what I was waiting for. I got Rhubarb and it was fabulous...the crust was flaky and the filling was like I remember from when I was a teenager (a lot of years in the past). Service was good and place was very clean.