USD 131
USD 92
USD 86
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 96/night.

Travel Inn & Suites(Victorville)
USD 85
USD 70
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 78/night.

USD 111
USD 102
Agoda.com
USD 63
Orbitz.com
All reviewsgolf coursefront desk agentman namedair conditionerloungefreewayrelaxationfurnishings
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Worst experience at a hotel. Room is awful. Smelly, terrible bed a doors that don't work right. After I left I was charged $100 for damage. I arrived there late at night with my wife, slept and left in the morning. As I didn't take. Any pictures before leaving the room, I can't prove that it wasn't me, so take pictures if you're going to stay there.
At the photos it seems a nice place, but it's far from that.
Be aware of dishonest people.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Filipe Q
Reviewed 25 January 2018

At the recommendation of a best-of-friends, my wife and I stayed three weeks here at the Green Tree Inn & Extended Stay Suites, located at 14173 Green Tree Blvd, in Victorville, California. We were treated extremely well by all of the front desk staff with whom we interacted during our three week visit. We were also treated very well by the rotating security personnel who patrolled the parking lot and other areas outside of the Inn. In a nutshell we REALLY ENJOYED OUR VISIT.

I am not going to downgrade nor criticize the Green Tree Inn in anyway. The Inn is a senior citizen. It is an elderly property. Like all of we seniors, the Inn does have more than its fair share of nicks and bruises. Our window-wall curtain malfunctioned. The maintenance staff immediately corrected the issues with the curtain.

Our room was just fine. We found it to be clean. Our bed was excellent. The restroom area in our room was also pleasant. So too was the area in the front desk lobby as were the grounds around the Inn. That does not mean everything was brand new and bright and shinny. No. It is an older property.

We did not eat at the restaurant so cannot comment on it. However, it looked to be very pleasant.

I am going to post a good many photos to really show those who may be interested in staying here what we experienced during our three weeks at the Green Tree Inn & Suites.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kanbaatar
Reviewed 22 December 2017

This property opened in 1963. I had passed it many times when I lived in the area more than 10 years ago. this is a full-service location. They have a cafe and a Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf on site. It is connected to a golf course. There are several family restaurants and fast food places in walking distance. It is right off of the 15 freeway north. Rooms are spacious. Climate control on wall. Desk with high backed chair plus table and 2 chairs. Staff was pleasant and helpful. In lobby there are couches around the fireplace. Much nicer than usual places for $49 nightly. Small refrigerator even has separate freezer compartment with microwave on top. Security patrols the property regularly. Conventions are held on the property.

Room Tip: I always want downstairs because of mobility problems. It was quiet with ice machine available nearby.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Laurie B
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Under no circumstances do I recommend staying at this hotel to anyone. The staff is super unfriendly. I was put off so much that I canceled my reservation as soon as I arrived and found another hotel down the street. There are so many hotels in the town, for an extra $5 I was able to stay at a better hotel.

Stayed: December 2017
3  Thank Jeff B
Reviewed 31 October 2017

The room was old, but clean enough for a cheap hotel. The room offers little in the way of sound proofing, but for the price, its about what we expected. After laying down, we began hearing a tremendously loud banging sound. After first we thought it might have been another guest slamming their hotel door. But the frequency of the noise was at times every 15-20 seconds. Then, other times it was several minutes apart.

After almost two hours, we went to the front desk and asked to be moved to another room. We were told that there were no other rooms available. At this point it was clear we wouldn't be able to sleep. Given how loud the room was from the traffic and this undetermined banging sound, we asked for a refund.

The "night clerk" who was on duty told us that he was not authorized to issue a refund. But, he promised to mark our check out time (2.5 hours after check in) on the reservation, and write up a report for the "manager." He said he would also have security listen around the area to try and figure out the source of the noise. He advised that we contact hotels.com for a refund because we booked via the hotels.com app.

Tonight, we called hotels.com to inquire about our refund. hotels.com contacted Green Tree Inn and come to find out - the "clerk" did not leave any notes, did not mark out check out time, and knew nothing of our complaint. We asked hotels.com to check again - and after further investigation, it turns out that the manager was the person working the desk last night.

So the whole story this guy told us about being the night clerk and not being able to do anything was a complete LIE! He told us that the "manager was a reasonable man" and that "he would write up a report for the manager to consider our refund." Come to find out, he was the manager, there was no report, and when hotels.com called to follow up on our complaint, he said he would not be issuing a refund.

We have since disputed the charge with our credit card company to get our own refund.

This wasn't the worst hotel room I've ever been stuck in, but this was by far the worst and most deceptive "customer service" I've ever seen. I highly recommend staying elsewhere.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple