All reviewscomfortable chairscomedy showorder off the menuexcellent internetsales managera great staymodern hotelrestaurant barroom was cleanbuffet breakfastlots of parkingmeeting roomnext morningwould stay here againpotatoeshigh desertjane
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I always use this hotel when on business and have never had an issue until now. There was an AA convention going on during my visit which was fine except my floor was filled with pot smoking AA attendees. On my last night there, AA was holding some sort event, again which is fine, except that the hotel did not allow for parking for those actually staying at the hotel. When I told the hotel about this all they could say is that the event will end in a few hours and more parking will be available. This is unacceptable and Holiday Inn Victorville will no longer be getting my business.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank mjmarch1
Reviewed 10 June 2017

A friend and I stopped by this hotel for a night. We were in town to see the High Desert Yardbirds. (What a kick that was) == we had driven all day to get there. When I walked up to the desk - I was met by a woman whose name was (is?) Jane Battle. She was surely no battle -- she had personality- was very well read and took care of both my friend and I. She was so nice we wanted to stay. If you can - you should keep her working there and for sure - give her a big pay raise.

Leon DeHaven

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank zla178
Reviewed 30 May 2017

Used this hotel as I have a rewards with HI. Prices was good for a holiday weekend. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Came home and discovered I had left some articles in the room. They gave me instructions on how to return the items to me, which were pretty straight forward.
Rooms were clean and spacious. The hotel does not include breakfast or complimentary coffee or fruit in the lobby. As a HI rewards members they should welcome returning members with cookies or something.
The only thing I didn't like were the speed bumps in the parking lot and access into the parking lot from Palmdale road. Also, the water in swimming pool could have been warmer.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Overall had an enjoyable stay at this property. The staff is friendly and accommodating. The beds and pillows are comfortable. The only minor complaint I have is that my door wouldn't shut all the way on it's own. For whatever reason it would sit just slightly ajar unless I forcibly closed it on my own. Not a huge issue but something to be aware of.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Holiday Inn in Victorville... we didn't expect much.

We were pleasantly surprised. The rooms were nicely appointed, the bed new, the shower groovy.

The swimming pool is huge although we didn't visit.

The breakfast was only an additional $5 per person.

Staff was helpful and pleasant.

Not bad for a quick overnight on your way somewhere else.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple