All reviews fun park mini golf nice hotel high desert fitness center business trip front desk staff place to stay hot tub nice stay apple valley clean rooms las vegas free breakfast coffee maker hgi lobby
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I stayed here the first week of March 2018. When I checked in the wind was blowing hard outside. I was presented my room keys to unpack for my stay. Once I entered the room I needed to call the front desk to inform them there wind noise from the window was terrible and needed a different room. As the person at the front desk could also hear the whistling of the wind, I was immediately given a replacement room. The second room was much quitter. There was only a small issue with this room where the light switch was not working properly on the table lamp next to my bed. I also did need to use the iron during my stay and was shocked to see the cheapest model of iron in the room. I hate to say it but a warm rock could have ironed my clothes better.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Andrew S
Jennifer O, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Victorville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry you were unhappy with the window in the first room and the iron and light in the second room. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We appreciate your business and hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We went to this Hotel for a stop between Vegas and LA and i can tell you it was fantastic ! The employees were very kind and helped everywhere. Especially the two Rezeptionist are very friendly. The food was also very nice for a resonable Price ( about 10$ ). Although i didnt use the pool it looked good and fun !
The WiFi was faster than at home . See you soon

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jennifer O, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Victorville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. We are thrilled to hear you found our property and staff to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

This is a very clean and comfortable hotel. Beds are very comfortable with fresh crisp linens. Staff extremely helpful and friendly. We did not try the breakfast but it looked very fresh and well put together.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found our property and staff to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I stay at this hotel any time I teach in Victorville and the price is within reason. There are times when I have to stay at the La Quinta down the road but more than half the time this hotel is within my budget. I particularly enjoy the cook-to-order breakfast and the lovely pillows, but also like the indoor hot tub.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your wonderful comments and we were thrilled to hear that you select our hotel for your stay. We appreciate your business and loyalty and are looking forward to hosting your future stays when you travel back to Victorville. Our team is always at your service for anything you need!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I loved my stay at the Hilton Hotel in Victorville, Ca. The Breakfast was AMAZING, the room was very nice and the bed was so comfortable. The kitchen ladies were all so kind, courteous and friendly as was the gentlemen who checked me out of my room.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jennifer O, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Victorville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm happy to hear you found our property and staff to your liking. Our staff will be thrilled to see your comments. We appreciate your business and if there is ever anything we can do to make your stay better and brighter please let us know. We look forward to welcoming you back!