“Enjoyable meal!”

Applebee's
Ranked #44 of 204 Restaurants in Victorville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 November 2016

My waitress was Andrea. She is one of the most gracious waitresses I have ever met. I hadn't been the Applebees in a while. The restuarant was relatively new and was noticeably clean. The service was impeccable and the food was delicious. If you want a good meal at an affordable price with great service, Applebees in Victorville is the spot.

Dr. Alvin Smith

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

When we go we always sit at the bar and we go for happy hour get an LA water or a long beach the bartenders are super friendly

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Apple Bees, usually has great food and always at a decent price. Fun atmosphere, right off the freeway.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

My wife and I have not eaten at an Applebee's for a long time. We received a gift card for Christmas. Yes it took six months to use it. Usually we are not big fans of Applebee's. My wife had the Steak and shrimp parmesian with crispy potatoes and sweet potato fries. She loves her meal. The sweet potato fries were excellent! I had the sirloin steak with steamed broccoli and garlicky green beans. The vegetables were cooked perfectly and my steak was juicy and flavorful. Not my normal Applebee's experience with steak. We will probably go back without a gift card and give it another try. Looking forward to being pleasantly surprised again.

Reviewed 2 May 2016

The atmosphere was a little loud and the food was average but the service was amazing. The young male waiter we had was always smiling, checking on us and made good recommendations. I enjoyed the visit.