Open today: 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Review Highlights
Absolutely fantastic day in wine country!

I organized a day of wine tasting for six friends to celebrate a birthday and from the get go Vic... read more

Reviewed 3 January 2017
OllyPA123
Palo Alto, California
Napa Valley Vic is the way to go!

Our group of 3 hired Vic for a tour of bubbly wineries in Napa...we had our own itinerary, and Vic... read more

Reviewed 29 November 2016
Katharine C

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 September 2016

We came out to San Fran for a bachelorette party and made a great choice in working with Vic for our wine tour day. Vic arrived early to pick us up but was ready when we were to get going. We hit traffic on the way home but he was never frazzled or frustrated - he knew we were on vacation and let us enjoy! Vic was hospitable the entire day and made suggestions to add a winery to out plan and picked a good lunch spot. Vic walked into every winery with us to make sure we settled in and had the car ready to go when we were done. I would definitely work with Vic again.

Date of experience: August 2016
victor r, Owner at Napa Valley Vic's Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2016

Napa Valley Vic's Wine Tours thanks you for such a great review. It was a pleasure to be of service to you on your special occasion.

Reviewed 19 April 2016

Book a day long tour with vic. He was very prompt upon pick up. He booked us 3 great very private wineries. He was very friendly and knew the area very well. My wife and I spent the entire day with him including lunch. He treated us like a family member.
When in napa and you are looking for a very nice tour look him up. I would highly recommend him for all our napa needs.

Great job Vic. We are waiting for our wine shipment to come!

Mark & Nancee T

Date of experience: April 2016
Victor R, Owner at Napa Valley Vic's Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2016

Mark and Nancee,
Thanks you so much for your gracious review.
It was a pleasure spending the day with you two.
I look forward for more great times with you in the future
Vic

Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

I am so glad that we hired Vic to chauffeur us around Napa Valley. When I contacted him for services, all I told him was that we were 2 couples traveling from Texas with different pallettes wanting to experience the Valley. He arranged private wine tastings for us and the vineyards were more than we expected. Vic has a great sense humor and made us feel very comfortable maneuvering through the winding roads in the Valley! Our experience was absolutely amazing! We plan on going back and will definitely call Uncle Vic, as we affectionately called him!

Date of experience: March 2016

Thank you so much for your great review. I had a great time with you great people as well. I Look forward to being of service to you in the future.

Reviewed 27 January 2016 via mobile

We had Victor drive us around for the weekend, and he was nothing but accommodating, reliable, and kind!! He was very patient with our plans and always on time to pick us up. His car was big and comfy and perfect for 6 people. Victor even had champagne, water, cheese and crackers for us in his cooler. Very personable and kind person!

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed 4 November 2015

Vic took myself and my family on a tour of Napa Valley last weekend and it was an amazing experience. He was extremely professional, had organised the best vineyards to visit and even bought us the most delicious sandwiches for lunch. It was a great day out and I would highly recommend Vic to anyone looking for a personalised tour of the area. Good job Vic.

Date of experience: November 2015
1  Thank bella123479
Victor R, Owner at Napa Valley Vic's Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2015

Thank you for your gracious review. It was a great time to share the experience with you all. I look forward to able to be of service again in the near future.
Vic