“Just ♥️their ice cream ”
Review of Fenton's Creamery

Fenton's Creamery
Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Vacaville
Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I frequent this Creamery as they have the best chocolate ice cream. But I have to make sure I’m really craving for it or hungry as the 2 scoops I order are big and I can’t hardly eat them all. It’s always busy though as people visit them. Next time I’ll try the restaurant portion - then get my ice cream.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Have not had a bad meal there.....but the desserts really are as advertised....flavorful, gigantic, and a great range. go hungry....leave uncomfortable. lol.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

This is a nice place to go. their ice creme is great and impressively presented. However, their entrance can at times be very limited with manpower. The food is OK but just average. Again, the ice creme is what we go for because it truly is delicious.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

My husband & I have out of state friends that look forward to coming here for the ice cream. A junior size goes a long way. You can share it or take out the left overs to have a second dessert night at home. Yum!

Reviewed 6 February 2018

Was recommended to try Fenton's. First time for wife and i as we do not have a Fenton's in SoCal. Ice cream was awesome. Sundaes were the best. Ice cream was very flavorful and filling. Waitress was friendly and cheerful. Highly recommend. Will try the food next time.