“OMG!!! Such good ice cream!!!”
Review of Fenton's Creamery

Fenton's Creamery
Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Vacaville
Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Took the whole family and it was fantastic. It was suggested a friend and co-worker, who lives in the area, it was a must go to place. While he wasn’t impressed much by the food our lunch was very good.

IT IS THE ICE CREAM you want anyway!!! My daughter and I got create your own sundaes (sweet, for a lack of a better term), my wife had cherry pie and a scoop of Coffee Cookie Dream ice cream (fantastic), and my son had a sundae called “Saddleback -something” (teens ).

Pictured is my sundae...soooo goood.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

A friend told us about the good ice cream at this creamery. We decided to try it as a break from shopping at the nearby outlet. It was not busy, since it was on Tuesday. My wife and I decided to share their Banana Special, a monster banana split with lots of ice cream, strawberry, chocolate & vanilla, banana and other goodies. This ice cream creation was huge. It was delicious. The ice cream was soft and tasty. We will definitely come back if we are closeby

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Go during the week in the afternoon when it’s not too busy and no one is busy. Was able to sit where i wanted to sit and they had my favorite soup, split pea

Reviewed 10 November 2017

The regular menu food is good, nothing spectacular, but the ice cream treats are amazing! Don't try to be neat, because the portions are so generous they're overflowing the containers. Great variety, unique flavors - delicious! The venue is noisy - tile floors, high ceilings, and happy people - but the ice cream is why you're here.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

We were in the area for a softball tournament and were starving. We were very familiar with the Fenton's in Oakland and were very surprised to find one in the are of the old Nut Tree. We stopped and wee not disappointed. You can't beat any of the ice cream items and in particular the jumbo chocolate malt is fantastic. The BLT had plenty of bacon and the Fish and chips were perfectly done. Everything was served appropriately hot or cold and the service was well done even if the place was packed. Looking forward for another tournament in Vacaville so we can go back.