“Good”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #23 of 213 Restaurants in Vacaville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner at the Vacaville, California Outback. She had salmon and I had steak for dinner. We were pleased with the meal and service.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Recently Outback started a promotion on Wednesday. It's been so good and such a great deal my wife and I have eaten there on Wednesday for the last 6+ weeks. And, when we didn't go alone, we took friends or family. To make it even a better deal, it is offered all day. Here's the deal... your choice of a 6 ounce sirloin steak or a filet BBQ chicken breast; side dish (normal selection) upgrades at a slight additional charge; and a beverage of your choice (non-alcoholic); along with a loaf of dark bread. All this for $9.99. If you don't make any changes, you get two very good meals for twenty bucks, plus tip. Yeah, I know many chains are offering "Two for $20" deals everyday. From our perspective, with the exception of one chain that has pretty decent fajitas, we haven't found anything that has come close to the quality of this for the price. So, if you like Outback, take advantage of the Wednesday special. You can't beat the value and the food (at least from the Outback on Davis Street in Vacaville.)

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Drinks, appetizers & a wonderful meal. The a short walk right over to the Brendan theater. Try the blooming onion & sangria!! Can't go wrong

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We have been going to the outback for years. Usually we just go for lunch and have a salad. I have read that Outback is or was in a little financial trouble. It is noticeable. There used to be a big selection of salads. Now just 3. The portions are smaller and here is a big one. The croutons are a little smaller and just don't taste the same. Now you get paper napkins instead of the large cloth napkins. Just that kind of lowers the place from steakhouse to meat restaurant. We will continue to visit this outback but it may never be our first choice anymore. Also on a visit a couple of weeks ago there was a nasty smell throughout the place. There was a trace of that yesterday just not as noticeable. As with all businesses when they first open things are great. After time and money issues things change.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

We were given a Gift Card, so we came for dinner on a Tuesday night. We didn't feel like having the typical steak dinner, so we ventured out. We started with Grilled Shrimp Appetizer, and they were delicious. Cooked perfectly with good flavor. My husband ordered the Steakhouse salad, and I ordered Parmesan-Herb Crusted Chicken. The salad was huge, and we shared it. It was very tasty, had lots of goodies in it, and the meat was cooked perfectly. My Chicken was tender, tasty, and came with garlic mashed potatoes. Our server was attentive, helpful, and unobtrusive.