All reviews lotion dispensers room was clean front desk person nut tree two nights danielle motel dust freeway california
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Had a terrible attitude at check in and worse at check out. They treat everyone here as if they are criminals. They require a $100 cash deposit because evidently the clientele trash the rooms. It took them 35 minutes to check me out ( they had to go inspect my room ) police were called twice this morning for disturbances. When I raised my voice because she kept ignoring me she threatened to call the police. This hotel is garbage, the people who stay here are evidently garbage, and the employees are jerks.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
ABVIVac, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Thank you for your feedback. Our hold on a credit card or a cash deposit is implemented, because all our room are non smoking and we only allow small dogs. There is a sign on our counter to show this policy. We will share your feedback with our front counter staff.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

My wife, a good friend and I all needed a cheap place to stay while road tripping our way from Oregon down into San Francisco. We could not get a room to stay in the night we arrived in CA so we decided to stay out of SF for the 1st night and not too far of a drive into the City. This is how we stubled upon the Americas Best Value Inn in Vacaville. I looked it up and booked it for a cheap price.

This was purely a drop in, crash, get some rest and move on with the road trip kinda joint. We didnt book this expecting much and it worked perfectly for our needs.
*Cheap in Cost
*Close access to San Fran and right off the freeway
*Pool was a bonus while it was hot out and being next to a restaurant for nearby eats.

If needed or driving thru again, I would absolutely book this place again.

Front desk staff were helpful and friendly.

Rooms were very simple and dated but clean. An okay place to rest your head for a night while road tripping.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Andy S

Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

Everything was great. No issues. Had a good stay. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to stay. The price is a good deal. The front desk person is kind and polite. Also had no issues getting my room.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Saw a roach within the first hour. Pictures on wall were filthy! Cheezy T.V. had to sweep floors and sidewalk etc. Hope that's all i find. no laundry room. They advertise continental breakfast. Havent had one yet. Not the best place in town.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback. We will share your feedback with our cleaning staff.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

My card on file was not honored when told I would make new reservation clerk would not accept, I then called bank and card worked perfectly fine. I offered to pay cash for room and clerk said he needs a working card on file. Room night was not executed.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your feedback. We do need a working credit card and a gov't issued ID to check in a customer. Most hotels/motels are similar in this policy.