“Excellent sushi and Japanese food. Great prices at lunchtime. I'll be back.”
Review of Little Mad Fish

Little Mad Fish
Ranked #121 of 210 Restaurants in Vacaville
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 10 July 2016

There is an extensive 1/2 price lunch menu, and the place maintains a steady stream of customers. The service is efficient and the place is clean. I like it!

Reviewed 2 July 2016

The service was excellent, very polite and timely and I never felt like I didn't matter or was ignored, so overall that part of the meal was great. I ordered the Ramen and was extremely disappointed with the portion size of the noodles, 2/3 of the bowl was filled with sliced carrots and cucumbers with barely any noodles also they were overcooked and slimy. I spent a few years in Japan and love Japanese style Ramen so I look for it everywhere I go so all I can think is they are trying to save money. So in my opinion considering the portion size and what you get for your dollar it is a complete rip off.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

We decided to check this sushi restaurant on a Thursday evening. The place was slightly busy and only two waitresses on the floor. Our initial server was friendly, but after the appetizer came out another server seemed to take over without us being notified. This one in particular was very serious and seemed bothered by any request or question. The Tuna Tataki was ok, but nothing to rave about. The soup was large, but insipid. I must have poured almost 1/4 of the soy sauce bottle to give it some flavor.
The Sushi rolls were not good. The rice was mushy and the shrimp was not crunchy. Overall, we decided to discontinue ordering more food and finish the evening at another restaurant. We will not return.

Reviewed 3 August 2015

Nice Sushi restaurant near Big 5 and Target shopping. Great variety, I loved the deep fried items. They have special pricing daily after 3 or 4 I believe. Unfortunately I did not see a sushi bar. I like to see my sushi being prepared. I will be coming back when in town.

Reviewed 24 January 2015

I've dined here a few times and each visit has been just great. The food is tasty and well prepared. If you order a bento, you will get plenty of food- more than I've seen in others. You get your money's worth here!

Been to Little Mad Fish? Share your experiences!