“Birthday Celebration ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

My aunt chose to have her birthday party here. The food was good. I was not impressed with the dessert selection. Our waiter did not even refill our drinks. Ample parking. They give senior and military discounts.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Food was average to below average for a Chinese buffet and the young man attending to my table was very attentive. I avoided all "dinner items" as marked on the buffet as I only wanted lunch and did not want to pay extra for these items. It was 11 AM. I was charged dinner price anyway and when I asked about it I was told "my boss says you have to come see her". I went up to the counter and explained and she stated all day Sunday is dinner price no matter what you get. I told her my prior experience with buffets like this is that dinner items are marked for that reason and that I did not try any dinner items whatsoever. She told me it did not matter. I asked why nobody informed me and she stated rudely "We no have to tell you". I said "so you are still going to charge me for dinner price" She replied "yes". I asked again how was I supposed to know this and she pointed to a small letter size paper with type size print on a pepsi sign and she said "it is posted right there". I said "you mean that tiny sign with tiny print" and she replied "that is a big sign. I could not believe this woman! I informed her that I would be making a complaint and that I intended to never eat here again. She said OK and had me sign my credit slip. I took her name and will definitely be contacting the owner. It was never about the money, just doing what is right. The sweet young man that waited on me ran after me outside to give me back his tip....I started to cry and insisted he deserved his tip and to keep it. He apologized for her again.....he should get a promotion and have her job!

Reviewed 17 February 2017

Buffet appeared to be clean. Same ole stuff though. Same as all the other buffets nothing exciting here. The iced tea was not that good but overall fair food at a fair price if this is what you are looking for.

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

This I the 3rd time I have eaten here. I took my employees after getting a house inspected as a little bonus to them. The food is really good and they have a large selection and decent price. My only complaint is the oysters weren't quite as good as the other two times and they don't serve alcohol. The place is clean and relaxed atmosphere. It's mostly Chinese and seafood but tastes great.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

Horrible. Nothing is fresh and some things even look so gross but they leave them out for you to try. I was so excited to go to a buffet. I passed by so many items because they didn't look appetizing at all. Dried out and old. I sure will never return here!

Been to Kings Buffet? Share your experiences!