“Pre man trip”
Review of Judy's Junction

Judy's Junction
Ranked #2 of 9 Restaurants in Upper Lake
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

The breakfast is always good. Can be busy in the morning due to popularity in this town of upper lake.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

This was recommended by a local. Unfortunately it was a bum steer. Took 45 minutes to get our food. Had a BLT and it was okay but not worth the wait. Staff was really busy but friendly. If you are traveling Hwy 20 and you see Judy's, just keep going.

Reviewed 7 February 2017

Been driving by Judy's Junction for years did not it was there I thought it was just a bunch of antique junk shops so you need to be looking or you will drive right by. Though it's and older interior looks like from the 1960 it was very clean, very friendly people that run this restaurant my food was very good all my food and my friends food was cooked right. My meal bacon eggs with all trimming's, my friend had an omelette with all the trimming's, plus we each had coffee are total bill was 25.03 .

Reviewed 16 November 2016

My wife and I recently had brunch at Judy's Junction while visiting the area. The service was friendly and helpful, and the food was good. I had corned beef hash (which was excellent), and country potatoes (also good). My wife enjoyed pancakes and hash browns. If we end up in the area again, we would definitely come back here for breakfast or brunch! Also, they have pretty fast free wi-fi!

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Good home cooked food to start your day. Beware, some of the combination breakfasts can feed two! Friendly staff in a home atmosphere.