“Quick seating for party of 7, good service”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #33 of 240 Restaurants in Upland
Price range: USD 31 - USD 40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 2 July 2017

We were seated almost immediately which was a surprise. Bloomin Onion was great for 7 to share. Salmon was good and cooked as requested. Rib-eye was good as were king crab legs. Crab cakes had way too much filler! Service was good and there was no problem with getting separate checks. Server was helpful with payment machine at the table.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Croutons are the best. Hit and miss service depending on who you get. Food is overall good quality. Good bar selection. my wife likes the seasonal "Gingerbread Martini ".

Reviewed 18 November 2016

Eat their as least once a month and have never had a bad meal. Only issue has been the changing of the menu and removing items that I really liked.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

What can I say other than the Outback always means great food and service. Employees are always fun and more than willing to make your meal enjoyable. You always have to try one of the steaks the first time there.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

Went there to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We had a gift card and hadn't been to the Outback for a very long time.

Very pleased with our dinners; my husband had steak with a creamy crab sauce which he thought was delish...... and I ordered (I thought) lamb chops. When our dinner arrived my dinner was rack of lamb!!!! I was so amazed and surprised.......it was "killer"!!