“Great staff and food”

Ranked #33 of 240 Restaurants in Upland
Price range: USD 31 - USD 40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 18 November 2016

Eat their as least once a month and have never had a bad meal. Only issue has been the changing of the menu and removing items that I really liked.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

What can I say other than the Outback always means great food and service. Employees are always fun and more than willing to make your meal enjoyable. You always have to try one of the steaks the first time there.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

Went there to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We had a gift card and hadn't been to the Outback for a very long time.

Very pleased with our dinners; my husband had steak with a creamy crab sauce which he thought was delish...... and I ordered (I thought) lamb chops. When our dinner arrived my dinner was rack of lamb!!!! I was so amazed and surprised.......it was "killer"!!

Reviewed 17 July 2016

I made plans to eat here for dinner on 4th of July and later watch nearby fireworks from the upper end of the parking lot. There were 3 of us in the group. We started with the blooming onion appetizer, which was great. The complimentary small loaf of bread, which I believe was squaw bread or similar, was delicious. Two of us ordered the Cobb salad with crispy chicken, and the other person ordered the BBQ mixed grill and upgraded with a sweet potato as a side. We all were very pleased with the service and our delicious food. I look forward to eating here again.

1  Thank Dolly49nut
Reviewed 28 June 2016

This is our go-to restaurant when we want a great meal, or have something to celebrate. I love it when they have the "BBQ Mixed Grill" on the menu - it's my favorite: 4 BBQ ribs, a BBQ boneless chicken breast, and 3 or 4 coconut shrimp. I substitute a baked sweet potato for the regular baked potato (small add'l charge) - and I am in heaven! I share some of it with my husband, or else I take some home. Note to seniors like us: If you have an AARP card, they deduct 15% from your check (unless you are also using a coupon.) Love the Outback!