“Consistently good food and service”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #19 of 223 Restaurants in Upland
Price range: USD 31 - USD 40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 28 June 2016

This is our go-to restaurant when we want a great meal, or have something to celebrate. I love it when they have the "BBQ Mixed Grill" on the menu - it's my favorite: 4 BBQ ribs, a BBQ boneless chicken breast, and 3 or 4 coconut shrimp. I substitute a baked sweet potato for the regular baked potato (small add'l charge) - and I am in heaven! I share some of it with my husband, or else I take some home. Note to seniors like us: If you have an AARP card, they deduct 15% from your check (unless you are also using a coupon.) Love the Outback!

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Hubs took me for dinner for my birthday. He ordered Alaskan Halibut which is not on the menu but available. I ordered grilled chicken and ribs. Both of these dinners came with fries. We both ordered Caesar dinner salads, and baked potato's with our meals. The baked potato's and salads were almost $20 on top of the meal price, and while we didn't get the fries, we were not discounted in anyway. We were still charged for the fries even tho we didn't get them. We ordered the blooming onion for our appetizer and when it came, we hardly got started with it, when they brought the salads. About three minutes later, they brought the main dishes. Not enough time in between to enjoy each course. Hubs always enjoys the Halibut. My ribs were pretty good but so little meat on four little rib bones. The grilled chicken I could not eat because it tasted uncooked in the middle. It had no flavor and tasted like raw meat. I took one bite and no more of that. The waiter was excellent. He brought a scoop of ice cream with chocolate sauce on it and a scoop of whipped crème for my birthday. I was disappointed in my meal and especially the price and being charged so much extra for the baked potato's and salad's. We left our waiter a great tip because he was real good, but the food, at least mine, was a disappointment. Outback charges too much for extras and should balance the bill by giving some sort of credit for the fries that we didn't get with the meal. They are just so over priced, its not worth spending this much money of a disappointing meal...

2  Thank Ninee
Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

I liked the steaks and of of course never miss the onion blossom when you go there. Good portions , good ambience and good service.

Reviewed 19 January 2016 via mobile

I love the steak here, the seasoning and grilled taste is lovely. It has a lightly spiced chargrilled taste and is amazing. I had the 11oz outback sirloin which was big with no fat.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

I live near this Outback, and have always had good experiences both in the restaurant, and with take-away. In fact, I usually get a kids meal for take-away. Steak, baked potato, side salad and a loaf of their yummy bread. It doesn't get much better than this at a really reasonable price.

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!