“Good steaks”

Ranked #33 of 240 Restaurants in Upland
Price range: USD 31 - USD 40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

I liked the steaks and of of course never miss the onion blossom when you go there. Good portions , good ambience and good service.

Reviewed 19 January 2016 via mobile

I love the steak here, the seasoning and grilled taste is lovely. It has a lightly spiced chargrilled taste and is amazing. I had the 11oz outback sirloin which was big with no fat.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

I live near this Outback, and have always had good experiences both in the restaurant, and with take-away. In fact, I usually get a kids meal for take-away. Steak, baked potato, side salad and a loaf of their yummy bread. It doesn't get much better than this at a really reasonable price.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

I hadn't been there in years as thee last time, we went there the food was lousy. We decided to try it again and found the food and service to be excellent.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

The food was ok at best. My ribeye was done the way I asked. However for $27.00 I would expect it to fall off the bone. I had to keep cutting using my steak knife and cutting. It was tough. The coconut shrimp was excellent the broccoli was chewy. Mashed potatoes were so so. Would I go back? No, I would go to Mortons.s