“New name same great place, Chef Milo's PIne Haven BIstro”
Review of Pine Haven Cafe

Pine Haven Cafe
Ranked #23 of 242 Restaurants in Upland
Price range: USD 6 - USD 14
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 July 2018

This is the same location with same food and staff. Chef Milo is now the owner of the location and is always coming out with new and exciting dishes.

1  Thank Ronald C

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Good food, good food with gigantor portions--good food with gigantor portions *reasonably priced*!

We have been going there for several months now, once a month. They add to and revise their menu regularly. Everything I have had has been great.

We always have good service. The food comes hot. This time I had an enormous beef french dip sandwich for breakfast! I could only eat half. The combo of fries, potato chips and home-made "tots" was great. You can order lunch for breakfast, if so desired.

Recommended, and bring a big appetite for nicely prepared, good food. at excellent prices.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

eresting that the 15% increase to bring the brunch buffet to $14.95 was explained by the owner to be due to adding a carving station as well as a sometimes crepe station. Today the price is still $14.95 but NO carving station and no crepe station... just omelettes
Some of the dishes are very good (soups).. others are cold or hard (ie French Toast). Also, dirty dishes stay until we ask someone to remove them. Sadly I find myself coming here less and less.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

I've been here before and really liked the food. Went for brunch yesterday, and meh. Everything seemed kind of off. Took a long time for someone to take our order, bring our order, and bring our check. I had the breakfast Monte Christo. I've had the lunch Monte Christo before, and it was really good, but this one not so much. Was coldish in the middle, cheese wasn't even melted, and bread was a little too wet. Didn't want to send it back because we had waited so long in the first place. My friend's chorizo chilaquiles did not impress. We had a weird table right in the corner by the door that connects to hotel. Could see guests coming and going in their pj's. Coffee started coming out of the coffee maker with no pot underneath. i went to get someone, and my friend put an empty pot under it. coffee running all over counter and floor. Finally brought the check, but never picked it up. Had to take it to the front counter. Just not a great experience. Would probably give them another chance though.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Have been here a few times previously, food was delish & service was good. Saturday's visit left a little to be desired. Everything seemed to take a really loooooong time, even to the point of having to go track someone down to get our check, and then take it up to the counter to pay. .I had the breakfast Monte Cristo, which was unimpressive. Had had the Lunch Montecristo before, and loved it. This one was still coldish in the middle - cheese not even melted. Had waited so long to get it, didn't want to send it back. Friend's chorizo eggs benedict didn't impress either. Kind of a scattered staff. At one point, coffee started coming out of the coffee maker with no pot under it. I went to find someone, and my friend got up and put an empty pot under it. Had already run onto the counter and floor. Just not a great experience this time but would try again.