“No one likes being ignored!”
Review of Mr. Kebab

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mr. Kebab
Ranked #23 of 126 Restaurants in Union City
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 26 July 2016

I walked in one day for lunch no one in line and only 2 tables taken, one guy at counter he looked at me and said nothing, no smile, no greeting...I stood there waiting for 4 minutes (yes I counted) with him never saying a word to me....I said well I guess you don't need or want business and walked out!!!

I wont ever be back!

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

Friendly staff helped us decide between all the choices. Willingly substituted out the rice for salad. What the atmosphere lacks, the family makes up in food and friendliness! If the dad is working, be sure to ask him about Ephesus!

Reviewed 11 September 2015

This is a reliable local place for grilled meats, falafel, great hummus and baklava, lentil soup, good pita and sauces-friendly and a good value. Everyone from my nearby gym comes here very regularly. Great place for a casual satisfying meal.

Reviewed 10 May 2015

Mr Kebabs is always fresh. I went there when I was a kid and stop by there sometimes now. I love their lamb kebabs and french fries.

Reviewed 30 March 2015 via mobile

I always get a fresh and tasty meal at Mr Kebab's. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. Every time I go, it is very busy. The outside seating is great on a hot day.