“Local favorite”

Mr. Kebab
Ranked #28 of 134 Restaurants in Union City
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 11 September 2015

This is a reliable local place for grilled meats, falafel, great hummus and baklava, lentil soup, good pita and sauces-friendly and a good value. Everyone from my nearby gym comes here very regularly. Great place for a casual satisfying meal.

Reviewed 10 May 2015

Mr Kebabs is always fresh. I went there when I was a kid and stop by there sometimes now. I love their lamb kebabs and french fries.

Reviewed 30 March 2015 via mobile

I always get a fresh and tasty meal at Mr Kebab's. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. Every time I go, it is very busy. The outside seating is great on a hot day.

Reviewed 8 September 2014

Their selection of lamb, beef, and chicken dishes was very wide, and everyone enjoyed their meat-based dishes. Although not a strict vegetarian, I never order meat in restaurants. In this case, that meant I had two falafel-based dishes to choose from (plate or wrap). I went with the falafel plate. The falafel were tasty, and the hummus was very good.

The restaurant is very very casual, and would be a good take-out option for anyone living nearby.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

My girlfriend and I go here often as it is right down the street. The people are very friendly and the food is so very good. Consistently friendly and great food; the staff even seemed to remember me after only my first couple of visits.

The atmosphere is more take out/fast food, but it's relaxed and the staff and food make it a top choice - so I put lower ratings for atmosphere/romance/special occasions as it doesn't cater to that crowd/those events - but for an everyday meal it cannot be beat (try the chicken kebob - delicious).

I added the restaurant's web site I found off the internet (not sure why it asks a reviewer to add that but I'm not an employee or otherwise associated with the restaurant other than being a frequent customer).