“Delicious Vegetarian Food”
Review of Jyun Kang

Jyun Kang
Ranked #13 of 99 Restaurants in Ukiah
Reviewed 16 April 2017

This restaurant is another reason to visit the City of 10,000 Buddhas. The food is very good and reasonably priced. I especially recommend the eggplant with basil, the egg rolls, and the fried rice. Lunch comes with hot tea. It's a lovely place and a real bargain.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

We had the sweet and sour protein balls - average. But the dumplings, eggplant, and won ton soup were all amazing!

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Love the vegetarian food, so good!
This is my second visit to this great restaurant even though it is about 4hours drive from where i came from.

There is usually a long wait just to get seated and to receive the food, but for me it is worth while being patient.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

This restaurant is functioning from 11 AM to 3 PM on all days except Tuesdays. The food provided is Chinese vegetarian and very healthy and tasty.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

I enjoy the food at Jyun Kang every time I visit! If you go with a large group you can sample more of the offered dishes since the portions are generous! My favorite recipes are the mushrooms or eggplant. I have enjoyed every single dish I have ever ordered here.