Antlers Inn(Twin Peaks)
TripAdvisor
All reviewspaper towelspine rosefull kitchenget awayfront officefamily vacationbabbling brookhustle and bustleblue jaysstreet noisecity lifehidden creekfront porchboard gamesthe grillminute drivekoi pond
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We spent 5 nights March 12th and checked out the 17th. It was one of my favorite vacations I ever took. I have Multiple Sclerosis. The managers went out of their way to accommodate me. The service staff was very friendly and helpful when we had questions. I'm planning on making this a yearly vacation! We loved it!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2018

I was stayed there few day for just relax. One of the reason to choose this cabin was dog friendly.
And it cozy 1 BR cabin and Very clean and comfortable. I did do much at the cabin, but it was very nice to stay and relaxed. Staff are very friendly.
Area was beautiful mountain forest. Good for get away from the city life. I will go back there again.

Room Tip: Out door cooking and eating area for each Cabin, had front porch, own parking space for each cabin, WiFi, TV, extra beds, Full kitchen,
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 March 2018

When you walk onto this property you feel as though you are being transported to a winter wonderland that the decorators at Disney would be proud of. The grounds are gorgeous and can be enjoyed as as wedding venue or even just with a family of 5. I took my wife, four children, and two grandchildren and we were blown away about how spacious the lodge felt. They have three large fireplaces, a well equipped game room, a kitchen that offers all the amenities of your home, and a master bedroom that gives a feel of a rustic cabin with all the comfort of a 5 star hotel.
The quality of the property is only matched by the superb professionalism of its staff. Terri, April & Janely were all helpful, friendly, and always available. The office provided answers to our questions and even just a morning coffee and chat.
This was a truly one of a kind experience and I will 100% recommend this location to family, friends, or anyone who is looking for a mountain getaway. Love it so much we booked it again for a later date!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2018

This was our first time me and my wife visiting the place and we were not disappointed, when we got there the staff took care of us right away in a very nice and friendly manner. And when we got to the cabin, oh my it was excellent!!! The day bed, the master bed, everything was good. Will come back for the summer with the whole family.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side are the best.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed 14 February 2018

Recently my daughter and I enjoyed our 2nd long weekend at Pine Rose and both experiences were amazing. I found the cabins very clean and comfortable beds but the amazing grounds are what make this place so unique. Staff is knowledgeable and very helpful. They arranged a last minute wine-tasting at Sycamore Ranch Winery which was the absolute highlight of our time in the Lake Arrowhead area. Fireplace was great and the deck over a large babbling brook made this very special. While our cabin was close to the road, we didn't notice street noise impacting our stay. i would highly recommend Pine Rose to anyone looking for a totally different environment just
a couple of hours from the city.

Room Tip: fireplace was nice
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family