“Perfect Choice!”

The Winery Restaurant & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The Winery Restaurant & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 329 Restaurants in Tustin
Price range: USD 25 - USD 50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Jamboree/Barranca
Description: Known for bringing a taste of Wine Country to the heart of Orange County, The Winery Restaurant & Wine Bar at The District in Tustin has been named "Restaurant of the Year" by the Orange County Concierge Association multiple times since opening. Led by Partners JC Clow, William Lewis and Yvon Goetz, The Winery Restaurant & Wine Bar pairs contemporary California regional cuisine, with a hip, vibrant, sophisticated setting, to create a cutting-edge dining experience. Executive Chef & Partner, Yvon Goetz, is considered one of the most highly decorated chefs in Southern California and his menu incorporates many selections from the restaurant's expansive wine list, which currently offers 650 selections, offering diners a wide range of varietals from around the world. The restaurant's 800-square-foot visible, climate-controlled cellar holds up to 6,500 bottles!
Reviewed 17 October 2017

My college roommate (from 40 years ago) and I discovered via social media that we were both in California for work/conference and wanted to meet for dinner. We picked this restaurant because it was conveniently located half-way between Anaheim and Irvine and had excellent ratings on Trip Advisor. It was a perfect choice. We had a cozy booth, excellent service and a really good bottle of wine (recommended by the servers). I had the short ribs and the heirloom tomato salad, which were both excellent. We enjoyed the live music, but it was not too loud, so we could carry on a conversation and catch up.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed 31 August 2017

We attended in a small group but were all treated individually. The food was excellent and complemented by excellent wine. Good service.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Fantastic menu, wine selection among the best, and service is a 10. Then add an amazing view of Newport Harbor and you will return time after time.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

This restaurant had excellent food. I had their Filet Mignon which was literally a melt in your mouth experience. I ordered the mushroom medley, which was prepared in a creamy garlic sauce. It was perfectly prepared and the garlic did not over play the mushrooms. An excellent Pinot Noir from a California vinyard accompanied this meal. I was very pleasantly surprised by this restaurant located in what is locally called The District. A great place for a couple or a business dinner. While I rated this restaurant mid range, it is headed toward fine dining and does have a dress code, but is casual to business attire based on my observation and my own attire. I got out of the suit after my business meeting.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

The Winery has become a family favorite for us. The Tomahawk is THE BEST STEAK you can ask for. It is on par, if not better, than the steaks I've had at Mastro's at only a fraction of the price. Their seafood tower is also AMAZING! The entire wait staff there are friendly and top notch. My husband loves their wine selection and uses every excuse to go there. It's so rare to find fine dining that are friendly to families. While dining in the private room is nice, I like listening the live performances most of the time. Both are excellent depending on what you're in the mood for. I highly recommend it!

1  Thank ANNEMACK1121