“Best Italian Market/Deli EVER!!!”

Claro's Italian Market
Ranked #23 of 329 Restaurants in Tustin
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 3 October 2017

People come from all over to enjoy the marvelous selection of both hot & cold food, scrumptious and delectable pastries, and a huge assortment of groceries. Just walking in and inhaling the delicious aromas makes you want to buy everything they offer. Have had a few parties catered by them and they're always a huge success. We consider ourselves very lucky to have this wonderful market in our neighborhood!.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

I would live in here if I could. I came from the East Coast, NE...where the only good Italian food is. I have lived many places and can never find my true Italian ingredients. But Claro's is the best so far. They have Margherita pepperoni, so hard to find anywher south or west of Boston. And Pastene gr. Peeled tomatoes, again hard to find. Among other wonderful items. Don't expect true Boston North End Cannolis tho....but still this place makes it work for you if you are looking for Italian ingredients or coldcuts, pasta, deserts and much much more, all stuffed into a very small store space. But what a wonderful space it is. I highly reccommend it, as it is pretty much the only place around you will get good Italian food items. By the way, you can get sandwiches made and such but this is not a sit down restuarant, you take it out.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Walking into Claro's is like walking into my Grandmother's kitchen and an authentic
Italian Deli rolled into one. Breads, cheeses, cookies plus prepared foods to take home. Wish there was one in Texas.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Being Irish, I'm ashamed to say that I LOVE his place!
It is an Italian market but you can get sandwiches.....
Their homemade pastas, sausages, sauces and breads are incredible. We have to go there every Saturday to load up the fridge. The mushroom ravioli is killer. They have the best selection of imported meats as well....we eat half a pound of salami on the way home.
I don't even want to talk about the cannoli's...but get one!

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Very popular store for Italian Chefs. A good meat market. Very fresh and their Italian sausage is heavenly. They do have take out entrees in refrigerator/freezer. Bakery is very popular.