“Best sandwich inspired from East Coast to have ever arrived to Orange County”
Review of Bronx Sandwich

Bronx Sandwich
Ranked #27 of 309 Restaurants in Tustin
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Came here on July 8, 2017 at around 12:00 with my friend after my event at Mitsubishi Owner's Day at Cypress. I decided to try out this new place after looking at the Orange County Hotlist of Cheap Eats Best of 2017, and Bronx Sandwich is ranked number one. The shop was busy and it was a hot, humid day. I wanted to sit inside. We got good timing as one of the tables was done being used. My friend got the East Coast Pastrami and I got the The New York with 2 fountain drinks for a grand total of $30.
The sandwich is one of the best I had. The portion of meat they give on the sandwich is great. Also the veggies were fresh and generous. My friend liked his sandwich, he said it was very crunchy and crispy. Because I decided not to finish my food I got a to go bag to put the other half in. Even when I brought it back home (to San Diego, I ate it at 19:00 on a hot, humid day) the cold sandwich still taste almost like I had it there. I do not know how a New York deli sandwich exact taste like since I have not been there except when I was very young, but I can say that it is excellent for them to bring that kind of style of food here in SoCal.
The drinking fountain had many selections. It was interesting that you can mix drinks. For example you can pick up to 3 flavors for the Mountain Dew energy. I picked lime, lemon, and strawberry. There was also vanilla and raspberry, which I did not try yet. You can do the same for some other selected drinks too. I did not order fries this, but it looks great on picture.
The service here was great. The workers were patient to me ordering and attentive. The menu is organized very well, hot sandwiches on one side, cold on another and the french fries/other food on another one. However, I thought their interior was bigger because of the building on the right side of it appears to be connected to it. But, parking was easy to find, which is great for me who came from an hour of driving.
Seriously, after eating here I had this thought to myself. Where have I been whenever I come up to Orange County from San Diego? I have driven plenty of times up to Orange County and to Los Angeles and I can not believe I never tried this place. The sandwich at Bronx beats Subways by miles, and is great when compared to Jersey Mike's. My friend says it is even better than our local sandwich shop. I was watching the promotional video of how they make the sandwiches. I can see the great quality control, the best ingredients, and great people who work for them. It is a hidden gem within Orange County that I never found out until today. Will definitely come back next time and order their fries as well and bring my other friends who missed out. This deserves a 5 star from me. It is also number one on my list for the most tasty sandwich I had this year and one of the best in Orange County.

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

Sandwiches, salads and soups with a nice selection of chips, or you can order fries. Bring your appetite or plan to take some home. Only top quality Dietz sandwich meats are used...and there are several bread options. Piled high with your choice of filling, lettuce, tomato, etc. these sandwiches are so big, you will be challenged trying to take your first bite.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

We ordered two sandwiches and they were gigantic! We had lunch and dinner off of them. The staff was friendly and food was very good. It was nice to go to a sandwich spot that offered more than your run of the mill sandwich options.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

Their bread is amazing. They buy it partially baked and finish it at the restaurant. You get an amazing taste sensation between that and the great meats and condiments they add to create their sandwiches. Unfortunately, they're pricey ($9 to $11) though, in theory, the sandwiches are so big, you could split one. However, add chips and drink and you're looking at about $15 per person. I will admit it's worth an occasional splurge!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Simply perfect sandwich! So tasty and so hard to hold back. You eat the first half and you are full, but can not leave the other half for later, because the taste is bold and perfect. The biggest conundrum ever!! The fresh homemade chips are lovely...