“Best Outdoor Dining in Tustin”

Zov's Bistro and Bakery
Reserve with OpenTable
Zov's Bistro and Bakery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 329 Restaurants in Tustin
Price range: USD 10 - USD 25
Cuisines: American, Armenian, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 17th and Yorba
Description: Founded in 1987 by Chef Zov Karamardian, legendary Zov's Bistro & Bakery in Tustin, CA has become a culinary institution. Serving her unique cuisine that blends contemporary cuisine with Eastern Mediterranean influences, in an upscale chic environment.
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Zov's is a long-standing Tustin treasure that now has other restaurants in Orange County but this is the original. Breakfast, lunch, dinner here outside year round (you can also sit inside) is a real pleasure in So Cal and this is perfect spot to do it. Busy, but usually can accommodate drop ins (no reservations). A mix of Mediterranean and American food offering many choices. The lamb sandwich is to die for and reason enough for me to go there. Any sandwich or burger or salad is solid. No corkage for one bottle every day. You will pass a mouthwatering desert display on your way in so save some room to order something. A little more formal dining and more sophisticated cooking is available in the larger Zov's Restaurant located next door. Private dining rooms and catering too.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We found this place on Zagat and were extremely pleased with food! It's very reasonable also! Great service, enjoyed every bite!

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Trip down memory lane for me! Met friends here for lunch, it's been years and it was as wonderful as always! Server suggested we add fire roasted pepper to our appetizer and it was fabulous! Also had Greek salad for a light, vegetarian lunch! Love their food & the relaxed atmosphere for leisurely lunch! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 21 July 2017

EVERYTHING on the menu looked so good I actually couldn't make a choice on my own and that NEVER happens. I asked my server to choose something for me and he suggested the new special of Steak and Salad. My oh my, it was delicious. The steak had no hard bits or excessive fat, which is why I very rarely eat steak. It was PERFECT. The salad that accompanied the steak was tasty too. This restaurant is pricier than what I usually pay for lunch, but I do believe it was worth it.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

I went to this restaurant last week for the first time. The restaurant itself has really nice decorations, especially the fountain in the front. As a result, the atmosphere of the restaurant was relaxing but also proper. I had the kebabs, and the meat was cooked perfectly, and all the flavors blended together. Overall, I would come here again.