“Could eat these everyday!!”
Review of Acai Republic

Acai Republic
Ranked #73 of 314 Restaurants in Tustin
Price range: USD 1 - USD 10
Description: Our focus is to create the very best Acai Bowls, Smoothies, Salgados (Brazilian Pastries), freshly squeezed juices, and many other delicious treats. We also continue to bring the finest healthy fruit and food options available on the market. We prepare a variety of freshly made healthy options and our range is always expanding. Our inspiration comes from traditional cafes located throughout Brazil. Quality, exceptional customer service, and ethical decision marking are at the center of all we do, ensuring fair treatment of not only our customers but of those who supply services to us as well. Here at Acai Republic we stay committed to enhancing the well being of our customers, employees and our community.
Reviewed 7 September 2017

When my daughter first got me to try an Acai bowl (at Jamba Juice and Juice Stop), I remember thinking, "Wow, I imagined these tasting so much better. They look so pretty, but there's just a smoothie under all this fruit." Until we found Acai Republic (in Laguna Niguel and also this one in Tustin). This is how I always imagined they would taste!! The Acai base is thick like sorbet, yet not frozen solid. It's just right! It actually takes awhile to melt. I drove mine all the way to the beach, and it still wasn't soupy like the other places. And they always put just the right amount of granola, fruit (and coconut, my favorite) so that the last bite is always just as perfect as the first! I have tried almost all of the flavors, and I like the Real Brazilian the best. It seems to have more of the deep Acai flavor in the base, and the bananas on the top are my favorite anyway. I just have them add coconut. But the Hawaiian is good too, it just has pineapple in the base so it's not as tart.
My daughter likes the Mango and the Tahiti. Just recently we talked my 9 year old into trying one. He hates trying unusual things, but he's been watching us eat these a million times, I think he just couldn't resist. He likes them with the granola on the side, so it's just fruit and "sorbet." They will customize them however you like!

It's truly better than eating an ice cream sundae! And healthier too! I could eat these everyday! (Just a little more than having a fancy coffee drink and a little less than inferior Acai bowls at other places. Definitely worth the price!)

Reviewed 10 August 2015

Oh man, we get 3 of these a week minimum (not kidding, I'm on a first name basis down there- they even recognize my voice when I call in). Here's the thing: We checked out Sambazon, Acai Joint, Acai King, Acai --- blah blah blah and NONE OF THEM came close to the flavors, authenticity and overall quality of this bowl. I know it sounds odd, but you will notice a huge difference in the texture, flavor, and consistency of the Acai here. They use the real, unadulterated fruit- no fillers or concentrate- and I am just praying they don't ever go cheap and switch that up like all the others have done. This is what sets them apart and they still charge the same prices as the inferior bowls!! Couldn't be happier with this place.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

We were looking for Acai bowls in the evening and found necter to be closed early. We googled Acai and found that Acai republic was 5 min from the house. As we walked in we were greeted by the staff and asked if we needed a suggestion as to what to buy. the young man was very informative and helped my daughter and I choose the right item for us. I was pleasantly surprised at their product. the blen ws not runny and did not melt fast and actually not at all. It was very flavorable and loaded with lots of fruit and granola. Do get the honey on top for and extra boost of flavor. i can"t wait to return and tray another Acai bowl, their smoothies and pastries. :)

Reviewed 19 February 2015

So I have eaten many Acai bowls many good ones many not so good. This bowl made the top do to how they divide the granola into half, bottom then on top makes a big difference. Oh and this place carry gluten free granola which is also nut free for those of you like my son have an allergy to nuts so for the first time he got to experience the acai bowl as intended. the also have an instagram for those savvy to social media.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

I've had Acai Bowls in Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, so to come to this place and bear witness to its authenticity was pure magic! The owners are real Brazilian here and also run the MMA gym next door, so you know they got their stuff straight outta Brazil.

I ordered the Tahiti, which was pretty much all the berries, guarana, honey, granola, acai, and strawberries and bananas in a huge bowl! I only ordered a media and was surprised to see how big it actually was compared to what you saw near the cash register. It was HUMONGOUS!

The texture was thick and smoothie-like, the taste was phenomenal, and the amount of granola and fruit that they added was very generous. My bf is a native Brazilian and was also impressed by the acai bowls here and would also give it 5 stars. The service was also very good, and the also offered water infused with oranges and bananas when you sit in. If you're not in the mood for a smoothie, they also sell coconut water, guarana, and food there too. There's A/C here by the way! Prices for acai bowls range from $5.95 for a small to $8.25 for a large. Cheaper for smoothies and other liquid gems.

I didn't get a chance to try the baked goods, but I can try it out next time. I highly recommended place to get acai bowls and smoothies and would definitely come back again!!!