“Good breakfast!”

Ranked #20 of 297 Restaurants in Tustin
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 29 August 2017

I have eaten here a number of times. This time was for brunch with a friend. Their menu options are huge! We had a light meal that was tasty - a muffin and some eggs. The service was great - they kept our coffee cups filled. Just a nice place for a business meeting or to meet with friends at a reasonable price

Reviewed 26 July 2017

I reviewed this when it was officially a Mimi's cafe, but now I have to write a new review because the management has changed and so has the menu. Sad. Still a nice place to eat but not very "French" anymore. Can still get the Perdu but its titled "French toast with cream cheese marmalade" not quite the same dish either, Am really disappointed they didn't keep the original menu!. Oh well such is life! Was sad when La Cocinita closed years ago! Will still go here but truly miss the original!

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Business meeting. Just needed a table to talk over some details with an associate. I had a salad and he had a sandwich. The wait staff person was excellent. Very attentive and super polite. Impressive service!

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Mimi's 3+ stars. I'd go to 4 but being a chain restaurant it's just tough for me to do that. That being said, Mimi's has a good menu selection. Something for everyone. The food is decent and prices are fair. Service is always great. I will always come back every once in a while.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I eat here quite often and am never disappointed. I am a member of the EClub so I get a BOGO Coupon every week. Love the Turkey Dinner, Salmon and Frits and the Berry Waffle for breakfast is great too. The best though is the Choc Chip Bread Pudding.