“If in the area”

Peter's Gourmade Grill
Ranked #13 of 329 Restaurants in Tustin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

I had the ABC burger with no avocado and no ketchup (because ketchup is gross), and I added a fried egg. I wasn't disappointed by the experience at all. They serve up a nice size burger on a soft bun with standout applewood bacon. They didn't do anything to diminish the experience, but I can't say it's entirely memorable either. If I'm in the area, I'd be willing to go back, but not necessarily eager to return. The fries are just fries...they really brought nothing of great value to the experience, but overall they did their job.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

When I visit this small dining place I usually get their excellent burger. Recently, I have tried their take on a gyro and tuna melt. Stick with their burgers. They never disappoint. The gyro and tuna melt from other local eateries are better. They serve skinny fries. Would prefer steak fries.

1  Thank KARXPRT
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

My favorite burger place in OC! Great flavors, friendly staff, nice atmosphere for small "hole in the wall". Get there early (lines at lunch go quickly), parking is the only downside.

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

The ABC burger is by far my favorite - add an egg and it's a game changer. Good fries, nice environment, and tv with sports.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

This is a true hole in the wall wonder. The burger boy standing outside would usually make my skin crawl thinking of the antiques inside but this was awesome.
The chalkboard clearly lists the popular burgers, sandwiches & fries.
I had the ABC burger and it was relish!!! fresh toppings, good cheese and a great bun...who could want more?
My husband had the chicken sandwich, it was moist and flavorful. So good, I didn't get to taste it. The greek fries are tasty, the only negative would be the toppings fall all over the place and need something to hold it together. Maybe a spritz of olive oil.
Needless to say.....our plates were empty and we weren't so stuffed that we couldn't stop for dessert on the way home. Happy Time!!